Monday, November 30, 2009


Green ills

May 24th, 2010

Landscape shot from the Northern midland of Sardinia. Taken in Spring.

Sony DSLR A700 with Sigma 10-20/4-5.6 Image processed in Adobe Lightroom.




The Last Ray of Sunshine
May 25th, 2010

Taken from Quiberon peninsula in France during my holidays. I have made a 5 exposure HDR to have a greater dynamic range of luminances between the lightest and darkest areas of this sunset!




Ponta do sol Bay

May 26th, 2010

Another shot from this beautiful place, this time on the morning.





Cloak of Night

May 27th, 2010

I took this shot in Saint Jean de Luz, a fishing port on the Basque coast and n

ow a famous resort, known for its architecture, sandy bay, the quality of the light and the cuisine. I only got rid of some elements on the beach to make it a bit more tidy. Otherwise, no alterations.





Second Beach Sunset

May 23rd, 2010

This shot looks out towards Vancouver Island from Second Beach in Stanley Park. I've always wanted to come down here and take a decent shot of the sunsets but I never got around to it, until today! I got lucky, as a couple had set up a tent on the beach just as I arrived, I'm sure they enjoyed the sunset too!

For this shot, I did a 5 bracket HDR (-2,-1,0,+1,+2). I used Photomatix to process the HDR image, and then I sharpened the image a little with Adobe Photoshop CS4.



Main Page



No comments:

Post a Comment